It was the worst of times - our computer crashes. And we wail and gnash our teeth, and say "Now I have to reinstall all of my useful tools".
Ok, so what do we do?
If your old computer is still running and is still available, follow the steps below. If not, go directly to the Send an e-mail portion.
- Launch the program on the old computer. Ensure it is connected to the internet.
- Go to Help, Register.
- Very Important, Write Down the Registration Code!
- Click on the Unregister or Release Registration Code button.
- After the unregister process completes and the program closes, uninstall the software.
- Install the software on the new computer. Ensure the computer is connected to the internet.
- Launch the program and you should be at the Registration screen.
- Enter your Registration Code that you wrote down in step three.
- Click the Register button and let the process complete.
- You are Operational.
Send An Email
In both instances you are going to need the latest versions of the software. If you still have the link that was sent to you with your purchase, that link will get you the latest version. Otherwise a quick e-mail to Support@VisionaryLegal.com, with the following information will get you a reply with the necessary links:
- Who are you? Tell us who you are. We can't figure it out from Timothy1897 @ Yahoo.com, sorry Timothy.
- What firm are you with? Registration Codes are all tied to firms.
- What is a good contact number in case of any issues, or you mis-spelled your e-mail address? Don't laugh, we do occasionally get returned e-mails, even on replies.
- What software do you need? Unfortunately, our main software is called "Visionary", so asking us for "Visionary" gets you that, not what you need when you are trying to install V-Print CR. Your choices are:
- Visionary 8 Pro,
- V-Print CR,
- Scan and
- Transcript Utility.
- If you need replacement installation files for the Visionary Viewer or Visionary 8 Free; those can be downloaded directly from our web site.
- If you will be requesting a new Registration Code (because your computer crashed), please include which Reg Code you would like us to cancel.
- A quick comment about what you need and why.
- ALWAYS include a good subject line. Security programs flag e-mail, without subject lines, as spam.
E-mail requests for links and codes are turned around quite rapidly, with most requests handled within an hour
Remember, our office hours are 8:30 to 5:30 Central Time, normal business days.