- Open your case, obviously.
- Choose the Facts tab on the Shortcut bar.
- Click the “Display Designations/Events/Issues/People table” icon next to the “X” for Delete.
- Select the Designations tab on the Fact window.
- Select one of the existing Descriptions and click the corresponding entry in the Font column.
- Choose how to visually discriminate these entries by selecting a Font, a Color and a Style.
- While a Color may be all that is needed, if you print on a B&W printer, your choice of Style will allow your printout to be useful.
- If you make any changes, so that you get a pencil icon, click on any other entry to write that record to the database.
- Now select the appropriate Q&A pair(s) for a designation.
- Right click on the selected text and choose, Fact Database, Added Selected Text.
- Accept the default description.
- On the Fact itself, select the Designations tab, then choose the appropriate entry; such as, Defense Direct, etc.
- Continue until all the designations that you are interested in, have been entered.
- Choose File, Print Transcript.
- Choose your printer.
- Choose the appropriate transcript.
- Set the Print Style to Mini 4 page Transcript.
- Choose all pages or only some.
- Check the box for Annotate Designations.
- Click the Print Preview to ensure you have chosen correctly.