How to display a single page of a document
For this item we will use page one of the Employee Handbook, DocID 1.
- Display page one of the Employee Handbook in the Image view.
- Use the drag-and-drop icon to drag this image to the IssueBuilder.
- Optionally, create a Heading to make it easier to find specific portions in your IB.
- The Drag-and-Drop icon looks like this:
- Edit this Item’s Title to indicate it is Page One of the Employee Handbook.
- Right-click on the item and choose Edit.
- Change the heading description to reflect this is page one, ala “Employee Handbook, Page One”.
- Click Ok.
- Optionally, in the Item’s Properties page, make the following changes:
- In the White area representing the screen layout, drag the right-side handler square 1/3 of the way to the left. This will leave some space on the right side of the screen.
- Check the box to Show item title.
- Drag that box to empty area in the upper right portion of the layout window.
I have exported the IB as it exists at this point in the process. It is available as Demonstration IssueBuilder, Part Three - Single Document Page. This can be downloaded and imported into your case and will not overwrite your existing IB.
Please post any questions here as comments; remember, if you have a question so does someone else. I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.